Welcome to the 50th issue of Crimespree Magazine.
This is a special anniversary issue, indeed. Robert Crais is this issues feature interview. Jon and Ruth Jordan are interviewed by Mark Billingham. Six additional interviews are crammed into the issue. Steve Newman supplies the short story this time around.
There’s a great Footprints piece on Lawrence Block while Rhys Bowen delivers Behind the Book.
Yep, the usual suspects join the celebration as well: Reed Farrel Coleman, Linda Brown, Craig McDonald, Jeremy Lynch, Ayo Onatade, Jen Forbus, Bryan VanMeter, Amy Alessio and Kate & Dan Malmon. Naturally, Buzzbin, Book Reviews, Crimespree On Comics and Cooking with Crimespree appear as well.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. From The Editor by Jon Jordan
2. From the Editor by Ruth Jordan
3. Who are the Crimespree Wrecking Crew?
4. Hanging with Ayo: A Ramble of Sorts by Ayo Onatade
5. COVER STORY: Robert Crais
6. Scott Snyder Interview by Kyle Jo Schmidt
7. Interview with Jon and Ruth Jordan by Mark Billingham
8. One Question by Jeremy Lynch
9. Footprints: Lawrence Block
10. Interview: Emerson LaSalle (Victor Gischler) by Kate & Dan Malmon
11. A New York Conversation: Andrew Cotto and SJ Rozan by Crimespree
12. Interview: Kathleen Ernst by Amy Alessio
13. Behind The Book by Rhys Bowen
14. Interview: Alafair and James Lee Burke by Jen Forbus
15. Five Books That Changed My Life by Elizabeth Zelvin
16. Eye on Hollywood by Jeremy Lynch
17. In Praise of the Jordans by Craig McDonald
18. Mystery Town with Linda Brown
19. Half A Hundred by Reed Farrel Coleman
20. FICTION: Pull The Trigger, Take Your Chances by Steve Newman
21. Ugly Eye For The Mystery Guy by Jim Pascoe
23. Book Reviews
24. Crimespree On Comics
25. Cooking With Crimespree