Issue 49 of Crimespree Magazine features a Stuart Neville interview by John Connolly. There are six additional interviews crammed into the issue as well. There is Stephen Blackmore, F. Paul Wilson, Matthew MacBride, Jess Lourey, Eric Beetner and Richard Kadrey.
There are three pieces of fiction for your enjoyment—Jim Bartlett, Taylor Brown and Paul M. Mann.
Three “Behind the Books” are supplied by Jenny Milchman, Peter Blauner and Julie Hyzy.
And then there are the usual suspects as well. Mystery Town with Linda Brown, columns by Reed Farrel Coleman and Craig McDonald, One Question, Eye on Hollywood, Teen Beat, Buzzbin, Book Reviews, Crimespree On Comics and Cooking With Crimespree.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. From The Editor by Jon Jordan
2. Hanging with Ayo: So Far So Good….by Ayo Onatade
3. Book Sellers Top 5 Favorite Books
4. Stephen Blackmore Interview by Dan Malmon
5. One Question by Jeremy Lynch
6. Five Albums that Changed My Life by Alafair Burke
7. F. Paul Wilson Interview by Bryan Van Meter
8. Behind the Books by Jenny Milchman
9. Behind the Books by Peter Blauner
10. Behind the Books by Julie Hyzy
11. FICTION: Murder by the Book by Jim Bartlett
12. Matthew McBride Interview by Tim Hennessey
13. COVER STORY: Stuart Neville Interview by John Connolly
14. Jess Lourey Interview by Kate Malmon
15. Eye on Hollywood by Jeremy Lynch
16. FICTION: Plato O Plato by Taylor Brown
17. Eric Beetner Interview by Dan and Kate Malmon
18. The Gospel According to Harry Powell: Remembering Davis Grubb by Craig McDonald
19. Off The Road…Again by Reed Farrel Coleman
20. Mystery Town with Linda Brown
21. Teen Beat by Amy Alessio
22. Interview with Richard Kadrey by Dave Wahlman
24. Book Reviews
25. FICTION: Criminal Elements by Paul M. Mann
26. Crimespree On Comics
27. Cooking With Crimespree