CRIMESPREE MAGAZINE #47
Edited by Jon Jordan and Ruth Jordan
Paul Johnson is interviewed by Robert Wilson in the 47th issues of Crimespree Magazine. Ayo Onatade talks with Matt Hilton while Tom Piccirilli is interviewed by Dave Zeltserman. Lisa Unger talks about a trip to Tampa’s Big Cat Rescue with Jon and Ruth Jordan and Erin Mitchell. Bryan Gruley gives the low down on his books.
Short fiction in this issue is provided by Josh Green and Stephen D. Rogers.
Reed Farrel Coleman–Drop Deadline; Craig McDonald– The Black Dahlia: A Dark Anniversary; Amy Alessio–Teen Beat. Plus several other surprises.
Oh yeah, DVD Reviews, Buzz Bin, Book Reviews and Comics.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. Editorial by Jon Jordan
2. Interview with Matt Hilton by Ayo Onatade
3. My Four Legged Muse by Andrew Gross
4. Big Cat Rescue by Lisa Unger
5. FICTION: In the Predawn by Josh Green
6. The Genesis of a Book by Paul Charles
7. Dagger to Dagger Paul Johnston Interviewed by Robert Wilson
8. Behind the books by Bryan Gruley
9. A Conversation with Tom Piccirilli by Dave Zeltserman
10. Mystery Town with Linda Brown
11. 5 Films that Changed My Life by Peter Farris
12. FICTION: Illegitimi Non Carborundum by Stephen D. Rogers
13. Amy Alessio’s Teen Beat
14. Drop Deadline by Reed Farrel Coleman
15. The Black Dahlia: A Dark Anniversary by Craig McDonald
16. Perps and Guns: It’s No Mystery! by Marco Conell
17. Eye on Hollywood by Jeremy Lynch
18. DVD Reviews
19. Buzz Bin
20. Book Reviews
21. Crimespree on Comics
22. Cooking with Crimespree by Harlan Coben
One thought on “Crimespree Magazine #47”
Pingback:Interview of Ian Rankin by Paul Johnston – video | Crimespree Magazine