This weekend only, you can save an additional $5 off print book purchases over $20 on Amazon.com! Use coupon code NOVBOOK18 at checkout to realize your savings.
And as a bonus, Amazon is discounting many titles published by Down & Out Books and its imprints. Most discounts are in the range of 10-15%, but they go up to 40% or more!
Titles we found this morning that had been discounted include:
• Pulp According to David Goodis by Jay A. Gertzman, priced at $11.35, 43% off list!
• Record Scratch by J.J. Hensley, Sort ‘Em Out Later by Jim Wilsky, Down with the Underdogs by Ian Truman, Rumrunners by Eric Beetner, and more priced at just $15.27.
• Both volumes of The Black Car Business edited by Lawrence Kelter.
• Breaking Glass and Down On the Street by Alec Cizak, published by ABC Group Documentation.
• In Loco Parentis by Nigel Bird and Accidental Outlaws by Matt Phillips, published by All Due Respect.
• Ridgerunner by Rusty Barnes and The Hollow Vessel by Albert Tucher, published by Shotgun Honey.
And many more! Click on this link to see a list of all of our family of published titles on Amazon. Pick up a couple for yourself or to give as gifts…and don’t forget to use coupon code NOVBOOK18 at checkout to save an additional $5 on your purchase!
Important Note: Prices mentioned in this post were accurate as of the date and time of the post, but are subject to change at any time. The price displayed on the vendor website at the time of the purchase will be the price paid for the book. Please confirm the price of the book before purchasing it.
The new issue of Down & Out: The Magazine will be available soon, featuring a new short story by the legendary Walter Satterthwait.