Crimespree Magazine. Issue 52.
Double Cover Feature this time around – Todd Robinson and Joelle Charbonneau. There’s interviews with Timothy Hallinan, Michael Stanley, Jake Hinkson, Antonio Hill, Henry Kisor and Lee Child and Colin Campbell.
Short fiction is supplied by Michael Stanley and M.H. Callway.
And the usual suspects are included for your enjoyment: Reed Farrel Coleman, Linda Brown, Craig McDonald and Jeremy Lynch. Also, Buzzbin, Book Reviews, Crimespree on Comics and Cooking with Crimespree appear as well.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. From the Editor by Jon Jordan
2. Timothy Hallinan Interview by Erica Neubauer
3. FICTION: Parlor Game by Michael Stanley
4. Michael Stanley Interview by Steven Torres
5. COVER STORY: Todd Robinson by Dave Wahlman
6. COVER STORY: Joelle Charbonneau by Katrina Holm
7. Jake Hinkson Interview by Tim Hennessey
8. Steve Berry by Jon Jordan
9. The Reinvention of Me by Douglas Corleone
10. Antonio Hill Interview by Jon Jordan
11. Reading Round Up by Erin Mitchell
12. Henry Kisor Interview by Michael A. Black
13. Lee Child and Colin Campbell: A Conversation
14. FICTION: The Lizard by M.H. Callway
15. Mystery Town with Linda Brown
16. Craig’s Joint by Craig McDonald
17. Ideas Count by Reed Farrel Coleman
18. Eye on Hollywood by Jeremy Lynch
19. DVD Reviews
21. Book Reviews
22. Crimespree on Comics
23. Cooking with Crimespree